Credits

The Designers Chic

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lakers VS Nuggets

Have you guys seen the NBA play off last night of LA Lakers and Denver Nuggets? Okay, I'm not a basketball expert here but I do enjoy watching basketball. Basketball is one of my favorite sports. Last night, I got the chance to watched it on the television. My husband was not stingy enough to share his television with me last night. It's not that we only have one TV but isn't it nicer and more fun to watch games on a big TV? The one TV we have in our bedroom is a little bit smaller and it is not fun at all to watch alone especially if you are watching the team that you are betting on.

Last night, I was betting for Lakers to win and my husband wants Nuggets to win. I was cheering for Lakers and he was cheering for Nuggets. The game was interesting on the first half...I did not able to finish the 2nd half though because I have some opps to do last night. I found out when I woke up this afternoon that Nuggets won because my husband was smiling, telling me that his team won.

Ohh well, Kobe Bryant lose this time, tsk...tsk..tsk.

No comments: