Credits

The Designers Chic

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, May 24, 2010

It Breaks My Heart

I am here again....I think it became my habit now to post when I am troubled inside. I think a lot these days....to the point that it gave me a headache.
My family back home, I felt so sorry for them. I wanted to help them in every way I could...I wanted to give them what they need, to provide them everything and make their life a lil bit easier....but I don't have the ability to do so. Even if I wanted to but I can't. I can't because I don't have anything....if only I have a lil bit of extra money in me right now..I will never hesitate to help them. I will help them right away without a doubt...but what can I do? I, myself needs it very badly too....I have responsibilities that needed to be taken care of. You know what? everytime, they asked for help and I can't help them right away, it breaks my heart into pieces. It troubled me, I have no peace of mind....because what I wanted to do is to give to them everything they need.
My heart is aching.....I felt so sad....I felt hopeless..I am frustrated for everything that happens right now. When will I be able to do everything for them? When will I be able to give them everything that they need? When will I be able to make their life a lil bit easier? I don't wish to be rich, I just wish I have extra money right now so, I could help them. I'm not asking for too much, am I?
I hope that tomorrow when I wake up, everything will be okay...if not tomorrow then maybe next day? or next next next day?....Just hope that one day, I will wake up and my family back home are doing great......that's all I want...that's my happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone wants to have whats best for our family. you can only do much.

take care and its nice dropping by to your nice blog.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi sis, just wondering if you still blog?